Monday, January 21, 2013

Light observation 2

As I was sitting around in my living room I couldn't decide what light I wanted to observe next, when I looked over at my bearded dragon who seemed to be saying hey! Look at me. His light works kinda like a spot light on him, providing light on his left side and cast a shadow on his right. I like the way his spikes and grooves have there own little shadows kind of makes him look mean or evil. He really looks evil with how the light is hitting what kind of looks like an eyebrow but then has a shadow underneath it. Although he looks kind of strange anyways especially in the position he is in, this is really an example of how light can make the mood of a picture or video. If the light was hitting him a different way maybe he would look more approachable.

No comments:

Post a Comment