Monday, January 21, 2013

Light observation 1

I've always had a slight obsession with lights, especially colored lights. I decided to go and really look at and observe the effect of the colored lights that I have in my basement. I currently have black lights, a red, a green, and a blue light down there. As I turn them each on I automatically notice the mixing of the lights, creating new shades and colors. When I also turn on the regular white lights it adds to the effect although the white light overwhelms the other colors. I notice that the shadows created by the lights individually make some what of a creepy look especially with the red and the black one. I mostly use my basement as a party area which really works without the white light because its quite dark. I really enjoy the backlight because it gives you a glow while at the same time a lot of shadows it would be neat for any kind of creepy environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment