Monday, April 22, 2013

Editing Experience

Editing for me was a definitely a learning experience, due to the fact that I do not have really any editing experience at all. At first I was really shy about it but the more I watched other people interact with the computer and final cut the more interested I became in editing. I think at this point I would really like to get my own mac and version of final cut and begin to really play around with editing and get really familar with it. I feel like by editing on my own time and  after I really figure it out I really think I will become really fond of editing. I can see myself making even really short pieces and editing just for fun. I really enjoy putting things together I just don't know much about the program right now but in due time I am sure to love it and it will be right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment