Tuesday, April 9, 2013

crew position

I am the director of the wild card project. I'm pretty shy and I've never really done anything like being a director so it's pretty exciting and new for me. I plan to accomplish quite a bit as director, as far as the way I interact with others as well as and my film skills in general. I plan to be more talkative and let my personality and creativity out I'm pretty funny and strange I've heard and if I am able to express that in my work I'm pretty sure it will be a lot of fun. I also know that by being director I will have a better understanding of what all goes into making a film. I'm really excited about being the director of this awesome short film.                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment