Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Domunetary Reflection

My group has run into quite a few obstacles with shooting. We've had to change our topic and go back to square one a few times.  I've never done any shooting before so for me even with the challenges, the experience was very exciting. I was the sound person for the group and given that I enjoy music and sound very much it made the experience all the more enjoyable. At first for our vox pops shooting at the YWCA people didn't seem to be too interested, but after a short amount of time we began to get some footage. Surprisingly people were more interested in putting their kids on film than themselves. I enjoyed the expert interview a lot more because as the sound person there was more for me to do then just say I think it's too loud here or there is too much reverb being produced in the room. I liked being about to get close in the action with the H4 and headphones and be able to hear every little noise, it was really neat. I definitely learned a lot from this first experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment